- @Titeuf_00 Maybe.
- RT @JonWiener1: Biden is deporting 15,000 Haitian refugees to a country ravaged by assassination, earthquake, poverty, and gang vio… https://t.co/EKfcpbUxWc
- Foote's letter: US Embassy in Port-au-Prince in a panic!
- Haitian friend: Foote's resignation letter "is a bomb!"
- Haitian friend: Foote's resignation letter "is like the Bible!"
- Who really organized de facto Prime Minister Henry's "accord" for "democracy"? I see the fingerprint of the US Emba… https://t.co/PPDOjgCbGN
Subscribe to Blog via Email
From the Newsstands
- The Best Haitians Can Expect from Ariel Henry – The Nation
- Why Haiti’s President Was Assassinated – The Spectator
- Haiti Before and After Moise – The Los Angeles Times
- Op-Ed: Will the US finally correct its course in Haiti? – The Los Angeles Times
- What Next for Haiti? – The Nation
- Haiti Has Been Abandoned – by the Media, the US, and the World – The Nation