[schema type=”book” url=”https://amywilentz.com/books/i-feel-earthquakes-more-often-than-they-happen/” name=”I Feel Earthquakes More OftenThan They Happen” description=”From one of our most astute writers comes an irreverent, hilarious portrait of the state of California, its unlikely governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger, celebrities she can’t place, famous salons, and the neglected office of one very special 9,000-year-old woman. ” author=”Amy Wilentz” publisher=”Simon & Schuster” pubdate=”2007-08-14″ isbn=”0743264401″ ebook=”yes” paperback=”yes” ]
- Last night, de facto PM Ariel Henry reappeared before the Haitian population to give a speech in which there was ne… https://t.co/XNyKvu7zuS
- @jamesnorth7 Evidence he was rescued?
- Where is Haiti’s de facto prime minister, Ariel Henry? His residence attacked. His motorcade cornered at the airport. And no word from him.
- @moniclesca Fascist
- RT @BetsyGleick: Also, I had nothing to do with this one, but proud sibling alert: this gorgeous and important book by @PeterGleick… https://t.co/Lvozc0qrAq
- RT @JakobJohnston: Left unsaid at yesterday's UNSC meeting, where actors praised the recent political accord in Haiti: The role play… https://t.co/YObseWWJEp
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 53 other subscribers
From the Newsstands
- The Best Haitians Can Expect from Ariel Henry – The Nation
- Why Haiti’s President Was Assassinated – The Spectator
- Haiti Before and After Moise – The Los Angeles Times
- Op-Ed: Will the US finally correct its course in Haiti? – The Los Angeles Times
- What Next for Haiti? – The Nation
- Haiti Has Been Abandoned – by the Media, the US, and the World – The Nation