[schema type=”book” url=”https://amywilentz.com/books/martyrs-crossing/” name=”Martyrs’ Crossing” description=”Martyrs’ Crossing tells a stunning story of love, fear, divided loyalties, ruined friendships, and personal sacrifice — against a backdrop of raging war in the Holy Land.” author=”Amy Wilentz” publisher=”Ballantine Books” pubdate=”2002-01-02″ isbn=”0345449835″ paperback=”yes” ]
- Last night, de facto PM Ariel Henry reappeared before the Haitian population to give a speech in which there was ne… https://t.co/XNyKvu7zuS
- @jamesnorth7 Evidence he was rescued?
- Where is Haiti’s de facto prime minister, Ariel Henry? His residence attacked. His motorcade cornered at the airport. And no word from him.
- @moniclesca Fascist
- RT @BetsyGleick: Also, I had nothing to do with this one, but proud sibling alert: this gorgeous and important book by @PeterGleick… https://t.co/Lvozc0qrAq
- RT @JakobJohnston: Left unsaid at yesterday's UNSC meeting, where actors praised the recent political accord in Haiti: The role play… https://t.co/YObseWWJEp
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 53 other subscribers
From the Newsstands
- The Best Haitians Can Expect from Ariel Henry – The Nation
- Why Haiti’s President Was Assassinated – The Spectator
- Haiti Before and After Moise – The Los Angeles Times
- Op-Ed: Will the US finally correct its course in Haiti? – The Los Angeles Times
- What Next for Haiti? – The Nation
- Haiti Has Been Abandoned – by the Media, the US, and the World – The Nation