- @gotsonpierre Hard to understand this one. Une déception, sens anglais, sens français.
- RT @AmbDanFoote: I have spoken to over 1,000 Haitian citizens, and 98% believe that acceptable elections cannot be held without a ma… https://t.co/nBNLXGazBN
- RT @Noah__Goldberg: Hard to believe but somehow true that one of the nine remaining FULL-TIME employees at the Capital Gazette, an educ… https://t.co/MjnuVvForX
- RT @Frantzduval: RSF et des institutions haïtiennes condamnent le double assassinat des journalistes https://t.co/gJ4UR4eFXI via @nouvelliste
- RT @rafegoldberg: I hear everyone’s lonely these days. https://t.co/HG40bZA3vW
- @AmbDanFoote Sorry James.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
From the Newsstands
- The Best Haitians Can Expect from Ariel Henry – The Nation
- Why Haiti’s President Was Assassinated – The Spectator
- Haiti Before and After Moise – The Los Angeles Times
- Op-Ed: Will the US finally correct its course in Haiti? – The Los Angeles Times
- What Next for Haiti? – The Nation
- Haiti Has Been Abandoned – by the Media, the US, and the World – The Nation